Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Marching orders


Pastors office in Alabama

Please pray for the local church in the gulf region as they are carrying a large burden at this point. They are being Christ's hands and feet.

It looks like we will I will be heading back to the gulf area next week. I am looking forward to going and making an impact and being a blessing to others. I know that their will be days of joy in helping others as well as sadness in seeing the hurt and needs once again.
I hope to see less people in shelters and more people in their own homes but I am not sure if this will be a reality. I know that the greatest way for us to make an impact will be to be available to be used in whatever capacity needed.
My greatest ability I feel at this point is to listen and share with those in need. I am willing to be a shoulder to cry on or an encourager. I may not be able to do much physically but I want to be used in other capacities.
I pray that God will continue to strengthen me as well as my family during these upcoming days. I will trust that God will bless them as well as me as we plan our departure, and then depart.

If you would like to know how you can be involved to make a difference please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home