Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Home at last

I just completed my 29 hour trek back home and it is so good to see my family after one month of being away. I had hoped to make it home in two days but it took me three because of the NorEaster that was in New England and the Maritimes. It felt like I was driving in a hurricane yesterday and at times I felt like I was inside a car wash as the rain was so heavy.
I apprecaite your prayers as I saw God's hand in my trip. I checked my tires today before heading out from the Boston area. All was good. I arrived in Bangor, Maine to put gas in the car and a gentleman informed me that my tire was nearly flat. In fact I would say it was 95% flat. After I pumped my gas I discovered that the convenience store was attached to a bridgestone tire repair station. How convenient!!!
I am looking forward to taking a couple of days off and hanging with my family and keeping up with this blog.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home