Friday, July 11, 2008

Wedding Day


The flower girl, Taylor...notice the duck on her shoulder


The church


Tryon River across from the church

The guys, my son is the stretching tired looking one.


I guess I am getting old. Tomorrow will be the day when my son, Ryne, gets married. He is marrying a great girl named Emily, in P.E.I.

It is wonderful to have God answer our prayers. For a number of years we have been praying for our children that they would find Christian mates. So, thank you Lord for the blessing of a Christian daughter in law.

I thought I would share a few pics from the rehearsal time and of the church in scenic Tryon, PEI.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pass on my Congrats to Ryne...I still can't believe he's getting married!!!
Enjoy your time on PEI!!! it truly is a wonderful place :)

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, congrats from me too... i am happy for rhyno and his parents... hope you are all blessed with your new family members...

scottie

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home