Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Back home from the road trip

I am going to take a few moments to thank God for safety in traveling, his providence in our set up and his provision for the needs of those so desperate for help along the banks of the Mississippi.

I must say yesterday was a long and painful day, as most days can be when the travel is lengthy. There were many times I asked the Lord for His strength and healing to get me through the day. When I finally got in my hotel room last night, I could hardly move. It was so good to rest.

Sometimes in our spiritual life we can get that way too. We can get weary and we need His touch. Then we just need to rest in Him.

So to that end I am going to bed to get some rest. Tomorrow I will share another of my thoughts on disaster.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEYYY SCOTTIE BOYY!!! GLAD TO SEE YOUR BACK. GUESS WHAT!? I SAW YOU IN TEXAS THE OTHER DAY! I WAS LIKE HEY SCOTTIE BOY, YOU JUST TURNED AND WALKED AWAY. YOU MUST NOT HAVE RECONIZED ME?! OKAY SO I HAVNT REALLY DESCRIBED MYSELF.I CANT REALLY DESCRIBE MYSELF SO... ILL ADD YOU ON FACEBOOK!!!!! WE CAN BE FACEBOOK BUDDIES!!! IM SOO EXCITED!! FAB.OU.LOUS!!! SEE YAH ON FACEBOOK

-JAXTER WAXTER FLAXTER MAXTER
GOD LURVES YELLOW!

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home