Monday, January 29, 2007

Prayer request

Yesterday at our church an announcement was made that the prayer room in our church still needed another 7,000.00 in order to begin and complete the project. That plea has been made before and up until yesterday no answer had come. Well yesterday at church someone wrote a check for 7,000.00 and the need was taken care of.
I was thrilled to see God move in the midst of this need and at the same time I was a bit discouraged as I know we still have a tremendous personal financial need that still remains unchanged.
I was encouraged though to once again bring our financial need before God and people to make them aware of the miracle we need. So please pray that some resolution comes our way.
I have an unspoken prayer request as well. I need God's wisdom in a situation where I must confess I am unsure what to do next. My peace comes from knowing that God is in control and He will reveal to me what to do.
Also one last request. Our ministry base in Florida has a property that needs to be sold. It is causing the ministry to have a financial burden it does not need. A potential buyer has stepped forward and it would be such a blessing to have this weight removed from the ministry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home