Monday, February 05, 2007

Work team completes step 1

I want to say a huge thank you to God, first and foremost, for raising up a team of guys to go in and help the Saulis family on our local Indian reserve. A special thanks as well to a local electrician who donated all the material needed to run the electric through this home.
Saturday morning and afternoon became a very productive day thanks to Tom Liddle (electrician) and his son Tim (my brother in law), as well as Matt Collicott and Luke Doig. These four men blessed this family and we were able to run the electric through the entire home.
While we were working I asked the father of the home if he could have ever imagined that God would send a team like this to bless him and his family? He just shook his head in amazement that God would provide in such a tangible way.
This morning I went back to visit the family. I had the opportuntiy to pray with them and for them. Of couse God was at work because shortly after I arrived another family came by to visit and I was able to share Christ with them also.
I am so thankful for the way God is moving on the reserves. I feel like tremendous momentum is being gained and that God is doing a new thing. Please continue to pray for this ministry!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey & Bethany said...

Scott, how are you? We're praying things are going well; and for your health. I don't know if my schedule is going to allow me to play/get some guys together for a hoop trip to Montreal this spring. Any better times this year? Thanks Scott.

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on woodscott.blogspot.com. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Scientific Research presents that about 60% of all USA grownups are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these people, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home