Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Returned home

I have arrived back home for a week to spend with my family. I am looking forward to doing basic things at home including getting a Christmas tree and having that set up.
I will also be meeting with a new orthopedic surgeon on Thursday who might be able to shed some light on my neck and shoulder pain.
Please pray for our staff now in the gulf: Matt, Adam and Jeremiah as they labor this week while I am away and as we have a new team arriving tonight in the gulf.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott, Just want you to know that Bill and I will pray re your neck and shoulder pain. I have gotten much help from going to a chiropractor. My neck pain; back pain stemmed from a spot in my shoulder. Have you ever considered or have you already seen a chiropractor? They can do a body good in many circumstances...we've found that to be true anyway.
Bill's busy looking into some needed items for you all when teams come. I won't get any hopes up yet and will let him share with you himself when he chooses. And we spoke to our small group about coming down together. I gave them all your site and Jeremiah's. They need to see your pictures and hear what you have to say.
Glad you're home safely. Enjoy your family. Ruth is in our prayers,too. We are so very thankful Jeremiah is being influenced by you....your desire to serve, grow in Christ's likeness, your burden and care for people, your sense of humor (glad we could be there for Adam's 20th b.d.) and your passion. God is good! A blessed Christmas to you and to yours. Bill and Suzette Sand

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home