Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Prayer needs

I am bringing before you some immediate needs for prayer and I ask you to join with me in this.
1. My brother in law Tim had a detached retina fixed about two months ago but this morning he is headed back for surgery as it has detached again.
2. Our cat is going to have kittens in a couple of weeks and she may have complications because she is so small. She is my daughter Erins cat and this is very difficult for Erin.
3. Finances, we need a good month of April as we saw our support drop low this past month. This has occured as I have had too little time to focus on our personal support, I need to make it a priority.
4. Communication between all of us so we can truly hear what each of us is saying.
5. Healing of our physical problems as the pain continues to use up our energy.

Thanks for your prayer in advance.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott, Just want you know that I've just prayed through your list and will continue to remember your requests. Phil. 4:6&7

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott:
Pastor Peter said you were on his heart this week. After reading all your blogs I have a better sense of your need and wiil keep you in our prayers.
Isaiah 40:31 Waiting is hard. Sometimes we run as Christians, sometimes we soar and sometimes we can only put one foot in front of the other....maybe God prizes our walking more than our soaring. John Otteson

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home