Friday, August 18, 2006

Tour season ends

It has been a busy yet fruitful ministry season. I am thankful for all of the opportunities God provided for us and the way He moved on our teams and through them.
Now it is time for some down time. I am glad to be able to take some vacation time. We are not going anywhere but a chance to slow down is always welcome. I do need to do support raising but other than that I will be trying to rest.
My physical pain has come back in full force so I am hoping some rest will help. It is strange that the times when I am busy my pain is most bearable. I guess when you do not have to think about your pain constantly that it is on the back burner.
Blessings!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Talitha said...

There's a picture of Jeremiah on my blog ;)

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home