Friday, October 06, 2006

Blessed to be a missionary

Why am I involved in short term mission work and ministry? Here are two reasons and they come from kind words shared with me by email over the last week.

1. As a result of our trip to Canada, I have two students going into the ministry (missions) even neater than that, they are dating and feel God is preparing them to partner for life, as missionaries. Just thought you would like to know because they both claim that the mission trip to Canada is what opened their hearts to hear from God. (Billy, youth pastor from Mississippi)

2. I have been forever changed due to God working in my life during our Mission trip in Canada. Scott was a wonderful blessing to us and our youth group. (Marcie, adult sponsor from Virginia)

Not only do the teams impact the areas they minister, but I have the opportunity to directly impact the people coming to do ministry. It is a platform God has granted to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home