Sunday, September 17, 2006

Horrible accident

At church this morning we were made aware of a horrible tragedy for a Wesleyan pastor and his family which happened on Saturday. The couple and their 16 month old child had just moved recently to Michigan from Nova Scotia to pastor a Wesleayn church. Their little boy was killed and the mom badly burned in a motor vehicle accident. http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=61489 is the link to read this story.

I share it with you so that we can pray for this family and their extended family and friends.

Thanks

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott, Help me out....a question I've had....perhaps there's no answer.....the Word says we are appointed once to die, that there's a time to die........So if this family hadn't moved to Mich. this child would have died anyway in Nova Scotia on the same day? Tough one, I know. I'd like to hear your thoughts as a Christian and as a counselor. Thanks, brother! I am praying, have prayed, for this family.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home