Saturday, December 17, 2005

Getting together

I am thrilled to be at our headquarters for a few days of meetings with some of the others in leadership with COI. It is a blessing to see the number of quality people the Lord has raised up to be a part of this ministry which is focused on reaching the lost.
Whenever we get together I meet new people. It is exciting to build new relationships and to hear what God is doing in our ministry worldwide. We have been able to see how clearly God is blessing and using this ministry. God is raising up new leaders in the COI minsitry who are focused on the same vision.
I am so thankful to be in a ministry that is focused on reaching the lost and hurting. We are making a difference.
You who read this are also making a difference. I can feel your prayers. I hear your words of encouragement.
I appreciate you all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited to soon be a part of COI and enjoy the amazing gifts that God has blessed the staff with.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Scottie said...

whoa, out of curiosity where will amber be rejoining the COI gang???

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home