Monday, May 22, 2006

Good news

  • Let me say thanks to all of you who have been praying for our family, health and finances. I have felt the difference.
  • My pain continues to show improvement. One of the main meds I take for pain I have cut back to one every two days as opposed to two per day. The other med which I was taking four times daily I have cut back to three a day. I am excited to see my new therapist again tomorrow as I have seen a drastic change in the last week.
  • Financially it looks like the softball tourney will not be a reality. This is a bit frustrating as I can usually generate over 1,200.00. At the same time one of our supporters gave a very nice donation to us yesterday. We are still in a place of need for an increase, please pray with us for an outpouring of the Lord's provision.
  • I have started to get more excercise as well these days. Yesterday I went on a one hour walk and today I just finished a one hour fifty minute walk. It feels great to get some good exercise but more impotantly it gives me that alone time with God. I claim His promises for my family and for health and finances among other things. I also pray for and thank God for people just like you, our friends and supporters.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey & Bethany said...

Awesome Scott. That is great news about your health. I know I've enjoyed getting back in shape; since working at this resort and getting a free membership to the gym here ... it was very disheartening when bursitis flared up in my shoulder for 2 months ... I can only imagine and pray that God continues to heal the constant pain you've been enduring.

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Scott!!!!!! I'm so happy for you.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Scottie said...

glad to hear good things scott... blessings to ya fella..

8:57 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Good to read some good news, Scott. Keep praying and believing... I'm with you in it.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home