Thursday, May 18, 2006

New hope for shoulder

I have begun to see a new therapist who is convinced that he knows what my problem is and how to fix it. I have gone to him for one session and though it is painful to experience while on the table I have noticed some relief. He believes that within two weeks of aggressive therapy that I will be well on my way to recovery. I pray that he is correct.
I will confess that I have been quite discouraged lately. I have been struggling to see how God is going to work in so many areas of my life. One of those areas is finances. I am still waiting on the Lord to provide that miracle. It has been challenging to not know where this breakthrough will come. I have planned to host a softball tournament on the 26th and 27th of this month but at this point only two teams have commited to play. I need at least five teams to make it worthwhile and there are just a couple more days before I need to make a decision to cancel or not. I feel like this needs to happen as we are financially pressed to the limit.
Well I am off to the therapist. Gotta go!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're seeing a new therapist. I pray that provides some relief for you. I miss ya Scott....

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott, this is good news. If you can avoid surgery, that's always good. Continue to persevere, brother.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey & Bethany said...

Awesome to hear about new hope with your shoulder ... I too can relate to some of your frustration; but it seems as though God is opening a vocational ministry door which is exciting for us.

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home