Monday, April 24, 2006

Sugeon, kittens and fire

I met with the orthopaedic surgeon this morning and she will be booking me for arthriscopic surgery in the near future. Exact dates are unknown but I will likely have the surgery done in the summer. The sooner the better. Hopefully it will show what the MRI was not able to clearly show. She did share with me that this type of surgery has often revealed problems that MRI's have been unable to.
For those of you who have been following the progress of our cat having kittens, well the day of delivery came on Saturday. Four kittens were born and Erin's cat had no problems in delivery. This is a huge weight lifted from our daughter as she loves her cat.
We are still in need of a financial miracle. Our support has been down since the new year, please remember this need we have. It is essential that we see a breakthrough.
Sadly, there was a tragic fire on one of the local Indian reserves. An apartment building was burnt to the ground and a five year old boy died in the blaze. I am seeking the Lord and talking to others in the area about what kind of response we could have towards this time of loss. I am not certain but I do believe that this family is one we have reached out to before.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good news Scott-check the spelling on surgeon! MA

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott - SO happy about the surgeon!!! I'll be praying...

Glad about the cats too...in a weird sort of way.

My heart is breaking for the reserve....especially the family of that little boy. Thanks for posting about it...

6:39 AM  
Blogger Scottie said...

glad to hear of the progress on the injury... look forward to hearing about the recovery soon and i am still lifting your family up scott... now i suppose i have to add 4 kitties to my list, but that is alright i suppose...

which reserve was the fire on?

i will speak with kirk this week as he returns from ontario about the softball thing... sounds fun...

9:14 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey & Bethany said...

Hey Scott, I don't know if you've seen my blog recently; but I'm applying for a rec. center position in Michigan. Can I use you as a reference? What's your address, phone # & e-mail? Thanks Scott. Many prayers!

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home