Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Nehemiah..the study of leadership

Well after much thought and prayer about what to share/teach on my blog I have settled on my favorite book of the Bible. I have read Nehemiah many, many times and I am always encouraged as I dig deeper and deeper into this book. There is so much truth for us to understand and apply.

I think that all of us have opportunites at some point in our lives to lead in one way or another. Maybe it is at: work, school, church, youth group, mens group, bible study, sports team, or in our family. I have read lots of books on leadership but I must say I have learned more from Nehemiah's example than from other sources.

Each day I am going to highlight a different characteristic of Nehemiah as we work through this book. If you are on this site and want to leave thoughts or feedback I would love to hear from you. Just click on the comments tab at the end of each blog entry and say what you would like. I would love to have your input.

See you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home