Friday, February 09, 2007

Victory

Many of you have been praying for a young lady named Shelby. I want to share something positive that is happening in her life.

As I picked her up yesterday to take her to the school to help her get reinstated she shared this with me, "Hey Scott, guess what, I stopped smoking pot and drinking." I was surprised and thrilled for her.

You could see the difference in her face. She was alive. Even the school administrators commented on how healthy she looked.

It will be a very tough road for her to walk out as she is surrounded by drugs and alcohol. I would pray that you would continue to join me in praying that the Lord will enable her to walk out this change. Right now Shelby doesn't have the Lord in her life so we need to stand for her.

My prayer for Shelby is that she can set the example for many others as she lives her life. I know that she has such a desire to help others. It is so encouraging to see even one teen have the courage to stand up and say enough is enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home