Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Prayer that made a difference

I shared with you last week about a teen that I am working with that got hit in the eye with a rock and had to have immediate surgery. Well I have good news to report.

Yesterday her family drove to Halifax and had a meeting with the surgeon and he has seen very positive changes already. Kaitlyn is now able to return to much of her normal activities even less than two weeks since she was hit in the eye. The doctor originally said she would need to remain inactive for six to eight weeks and he was unsure what the outcome would be.

The prognosis is good for her recovery and she and her family are blessed and readily admit that see they have seen the hand of God touch their daughters life. So thank you for joining me in heartfelt prayer to the Father on her behalf.

I will be back to Gideon and his story tomorrow. Thanks for being warriors that have stood with me and this family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home