Monday, July 02, 2007

Quick update

Let me say first I really am going to get back to my teaching on Gideon. It has been put on the back burner as it seems life has been very busy lately. Good but busy!!!

An update on my pain. The trigger point therapy proved unsuccessful this time around. After five weeks of therapy my therapist told me that he was unable to help me as I should have seen tangible results by that point. I continue to be in much pain and I am unsure where to go next for help. It is very frustrating!!!

Ministry wise the youth group I lead has been going very well. Four teens have made a decision to invite Christ into their lives over the last few weeks. Our numbers continue to increase and we are begining to go deeper with God. It is such a blessing to serve Christ in this manner.

Today I am off to native teen camp. I am one of two speakers. I consider this to be a great opportunity to build relationships with a number of new native teens in the province and in the bordering provinces. I speak each night this week Monday thru Thursday at 7:00 ATL. time, so if you think to pray for me then I would appreciate that. Four of the teens from a local reserve are traveling with me to camp so I hope to be able to get to know them better as well.

Next week I have a mission team in from North Carolina. We are focusing on our local reserves as well and doing a VBS for the children. Pray that the final logistics can be worked out.

Thanks for praying and caring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home