Monday, May 28, 2007

Take a leap!!!


I was thinking this morning about the journey of being a faith missionary over the last 10 years and I was reminded that my journey of faith started well before that. Over the next few days I am going to share with you some of the miraculous provison God has blessed us with over the years.

I remember vividly moving to Sussex, NB to go to Bible college. We had to move into a home that we could not afford as a full time student at college. While driving in the rental van to take what few belongings we had, my dad asked me a question. He said, "can you really afford this house?" My response was "NO". He then asked "have you thought about getting a border to stay in an extra room in the basement?". My response was, "That would be a great idea if I knew someone who was looking to board, but I don't really know of anyone."


Well we arrived in Sussex within an hour. As I walked up to the front door to unlock it and enter our house for the first time, I saw a note. On the note was written "you don't know me but my name is Susan. I am a student at BBC(the Bible college) and I am looking for a place to board. If you think this is possible, please let me know."

That is where my journey of truly trusting God began. I saw that I needed to step out into the unknown and that God would meet me when I took the step.

Maybe you are struggling to take a step out into the unknown. If God is leading you to do it, He will meet your need. You see this isn't a blind leap, it is a leap into the arms of God. He is able!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home