Tuesday, April 24, 2007

New style of ministry

I am excited about a new way to reach out to people using the ineternet. I know most of you are already using the internet and things like MSN to reach out to people, but I have not used MSN as a ministry tool until today.

There are teens I have been trying to reach but it is tough when they are in a group setting for them to be themselves. So I figured if teens are most comfortable using things like MSN to talk with friends maybe I could really reach them through this avenue of 1 on 1.

My first conversation has been great. I was able to answer questions for a teen I work with on what heaven is like. I asked her if she could ask Jesus one question, what would it be and she shared that she would ask what heaven was like and if he (Jesus) really wanted to die on the cross. great questions.

I was able to point her to the Bible for those answers and she went and got her Bible and was amazed to find answers to her questions there. I am so glad that the Bible is truly a reliable source for answers to our questions.

If you have had great opportunites using the internet, let me know how you have been blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home