Monday, June 04, 2007

Conversations

Today I was in a lengthy conversation with a teen that has been going through some pretty intense personal trials the last three years. She has no relationship with her dad at all and her relationship with her mom is very strained. She is bullied at school and is completely overwhelmed with life.

Right now all of our conversation is via the internet. Pray with me that the Lord gives me guidance and the right words to know how to encourage her. Sometimes it seems like life is unfair. How could one teen be hit with so much and have so few people that really seem to care about how they are doing. Brothers and sisters this is not right.

I would ask you to look around the areas you live. Look into the faces of hurting people and ask God how you can make a difference in someones life today. To quote something I said a while back on my blog, "to the world you may be one person, but to one person you mat be the world." Be a world changer!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home