Thursday, January 24, 2013

How can we help?

One of the biggest challenges we face in the world is when a problem seems too big. When people think something is way too big to make a difference they often do nothing. Nothing changes nothing! Even worse it can breed apathy.
I am convinced that we as individuals and as churches have a role to play in the global orphan crisis. I read this article and it is a powerful way for both the church and you and I to make a significant impact for orphaned children.
We too can make a difference one child at a time. I can tell you the the five children in this story it changed their lives. 
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/missouri-couple-adopt-peruvian-orphans-article-1.1247290?localLinksEnabled=false




Let me know your thoughts! Do you think more churches can do this? How can we support families who have the heart to adopt?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home