Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Profound thought

I like to look through high school yearbooks and read some of the quotes graduates make. Some are funny, some are sad and some are profound. Here are a few:
"He who laughs last, didn't get the joke."
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."
"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble."
Here is my favorite...Think about this:
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
I believe that you and I make an impact on people. Maybe it is through an act of kindness, maybe it is by listening to someone, maybe it is by forgiving someone.
If you are feeling insignificant take a few minutes to think of just one or two people who you are a blessing to.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog tonight Scott. You won't remember me but I was at BBC when you and Ruth were there and you were the coach. Your blog is inspiring and it was a joy to read of your heart for and ministry to the people on the reserve. May God bless your family and your ministry greatly.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

my maiden name was cober if you check old yearbooks from BBC 1995-1999

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home