Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Praise God, a new believer

I just came from a visit with my friends on the reserve Label and Loretta. They have been through some really challenging days and were seperated for close to three weeks. It looked like their marriage was ending. The power of prayer changed things for them and their extended family.
Through the seperation Label realized his true need for God and for His intervention. It has had an effect on his siblings as well. Last night at the native Bible study, Labels sister Freida gave her heart to Christ. She had been resisting the Lord for years but last night she asked for repentance and has begun a relationship with Christ.
Loretta and Label shared with me their desire to have me begin to disciple them and their extended family. I am thrilled to be able to minister in this way.
Though I did not personally pray with Freida to accept Christ in to her life, I know I played a part. I have tried to make an impact in Loretta and Label's lives and in turn they have been able to invite Freida out to the Bible study where she could experience the peace that they have been talking about.
I could not do what I do unless people like you stood behind me. Thanks for your investment in the life of Freida.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home