Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Now that's funny!!!

Last night I was driving some kids home from the childrens ministry at the reserve. A song came on the radio that a couple of the older kids recognized. One of the kids exclaimed, "Oh my God".

Well the kids have been learning that it is not good to swear, which is good. So one of the kids wanted to correct the other and she said, "You took the Lord's veins". Well I can tell you that I had to laugh under my breath. It was so funny and so cute at the same time.

Exciting ministry continues to take place on the reserves and I am glad to be a part of it. Lord willing, this weekend I will be off to Nova Scotia to visit another reserve with some native friends of mine. They are hoping to establish a Bible study group there. I am going along to see what options could be a vailable for youth and how we could do things together.

Ministry can be full of laughs from time to time!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home